Tuesday, July 30, 2013

About Aida Gee (':

The Aida Blog ♥ ` ;)
Hello, My Name Is Aida Annette Guerrero. I Am A Freshman At Sweetwater High School. So Far School Is Great. And I Enjoy All My Classes. I Was Born In Coronado February 10th,1999. I Am The Oldest Out Of 6 Kids. They All Get On My Nerves, But They Mean The World To Me! I Have Been With My Boyfriend, Robert Lizarraga For Almost Two Years Now. I Can Also Say That He Is My Best friend. My Other Best Friend Is Martha Karina Flores.But I Like To Call Her My Husband. Justin Drew Bieber Is My Main Love. I've Been So In Love With Him Since 5th Grade. He's Just So Freaking Gorgeous. I Never Knew Someone Could Be So HOT! Only If He Noticed Me. I Am Also OBSESSED With Batman. He Is My Favorite Super Hero Because He Doesn't Have Any Powers At All. That Tells You That Anyone Out There Can Be A Hero. So Spiderman, Superman Etc.. THEY ALL SUCK. And That's My Opinion. And Plus. Batman Is So Hot! My Dream Car Is A Cambered Black STI Subaru Or A Blue Escalade. well, Music, Dancing, And Being A Total Drama Queen Is Really My Thing. My Favorite Rock Band Is System Of A Down! They Are So Amazing. My Other Favorite Band Is The White Stripes. Even Though They Broke Up A While Ago. I Am Very Social And Sometimes Too Social. Especially When It Comes To During Class Hours. I've Been Trying To Practice My Social Behavior For Many Years Now. I'm Not Too Sure Why It Hasn't Been Working So Well. But Other Than That, I Am A Good Kid. I Do NOT Like Getting Into Trouble. And I'm Not Planning To Get Into Any Trouble For The Rest Of My Life. Unless I Really Have To. But Hopefully I Wont Need To Get Into That Situation Any Time Soon. My Favorite Subject In School Is English. The Main Reason Why I Like English Is Because I Love To Write And Create New Stories. I Will Literally Do Anything To Make Someone Happy When They Have Had A Bad Day. Why? Because That's Just Who I Am. I May Sometimes Seem Like Such A Heartless Girl But Other Peoples Happiness Really Matters To Me When I Get Older, I Would Really Like To Become A Professional Dancer. If Not Then I Would Like To Be A Youth Counselor And Help Out Kids Who Have Been Going Through A Rough Time In Life. Making Other People Happy Is What I Do Best. My Favorite Chips Are Lemon Hot Cheetos. They Are The Bomb.com. So If You Happen To Go To A Store And You See Lemon Hot Cheetos.. You Should Totally Buy Them For Me. I Will Love You Forever. Anyways That is Pretty Much It. Now You Know A Little Something About Me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment