Wednesday, July 31, 2013

  Hi, well you know my  name is Carlos Alvarado known as Carlitos. I am A fun person to be around with. (: I am 15 years old and I like to dance ^.^ . My birthday is on June 26 , 1998 . I was born is san diego .Anyways , I like to hang out with my friends and have fun (: . I love to meet new people. I am very Social With everyone , i am Also a really nice person. I like playing sports. My favorite sport is football , my favorite color is blue , I have many friends that i hang out with and i would like to meet new friends .(: If you don't know me well im a nice person so if you ever see me say hi and ill say Hi back, I promise (: Anyways I am a good student and i like to have fun in All my classes TCouple of times -,-  As you can see I care a lot about my friends and people that are close to me .  I can be really nice but don't get on my bad side. You won't like it. I have two sisters and they both get on my nerves but i still love them with all my heart. I live in national city . I am A part of a dancing crew called DWA . That stands for "ducqets we are." Well I don't have Anymore Things To Say about Myself. So Deuces (': 

No comments:

Post a Comment