Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Life (susana hernandez)

Hello my name is Susana Isela Hernandez :) lately its been frustrating trying to figure this stupid blog thing but im getting there. As you know I LOVE Chris Brown <3 hes my husband. I hope one day I can meet him :) my best friend is Jennifer Z. I also have another best friend named Iliana Mendoza :) there my everything LOL I know most of you, and most of you know me :) Ib sadley don't have a boyfriend but that's ok cause I spy lots of sugar and candy all over this school uuf <3 LOL School here has been pretty fun and cool. I like my classes, and I like the people in them. I hope to have a very good year here with you all. I hope you guys have the same. I also love music. The only person I can and would look up to Is my older brother Marcelo Hernandez. He graduated here just recently this year. Hes 18 and also my best friend. We like to crack up a lot. And as you know im the one with the crazy but funny laugh. people call it my smokers laugh, dying squealing pig, or the little penguin from toy story that was sick and was behind the shelf that needed to be fixed. LOL Oh!b and I also love ONE DIRECTION! yes my dudes I said it. Im also the ghetto one in my family :) you know what I mean. and one more thing Chris Brown is mine and I love him. I know all his songs and I can sing them to you I know them all. ;* ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment