Wednesday, July 31, 2013

About Me: Lucia Padilla :)


   Hello people of earth! I'm Lucia Padilla as you may have know. I just started as a freshman and that I'm finally a red Devil! I live with my mom, dad, and big sister in a little house across from the high school I go to. I'm like the baby of the family since I have one older brother and two older sisters but I wish to have a little brother or sister.
     I love to cheer! I can't live without it for some reason! I started when I was four and for two years I was in a little cheer group call the cheetahs. By the time I was 7 or 8 I join this wonderful group call the Diablos and been it it until I promote from 8th grade. I miss it, the games, the traveling to Florida, and always winning first place in every competition, it taught me to never stop believing in your dreams, that's what I think cheer is about. Even though I didn't felt like I belong their, my only friend I had is my bestest friend Alexis.
     She's amazing and were like protons and electrons fit together. She's always by my side no matter what, even the worst nights she's always have time to talk to me. If she would see this I can thank her for every thing she did for me.
     I also love Justin Bieber and One Direction (no hate please) Justin has been my idol since I was 10 and because of him he taught me to believe and never say never. I wish I could meet him and just say thank you for everything that what he means to me. I know I would never be Mrs. Bieber but I know he will always be in my heart no matter what though all the bullied and the fights he still my guardian angel. Also at first I didn't like One Direction because I thought they were all that but now I know their are total sweethearts that have amazing voices and songs. Ever since I was 10 I would always get bullied for liking my idols, I still do but no one would understand how they all mean so much to me.
     I love school, the teachers are nice and the classes may be hard but I like learning new things everyday. I might be irresponsible some times but I promise, I get the job done for them. Sometimes theirs drama and it gets off hand for me that I can't do any work but try to work out the problem no matter how dumb it is. I hope after these 4 years of high school that I get good grades and go to a college close to San Diego and try to be what I what to be. I always want to be a actor or singer when I grow up, it might be a one in a million chance that will happen but like I always say, believe!!!!
    "There's plenty of fish in the sea, but you will always be my nemo <3"
                                                                                                          -Unknown
     

No comments:

Post a Comment