Saturday, August 3, 2013

About Karina Sainz (:


Hey, my full name is Karina Stephanie Sainz. I'm currently 14 going on 15 in November (: . I was born in San Diego. I like to spend time with my friends and have fun. Anyways, I am very friendly so if you need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on i'll be there even if I dont know you cx , I like to meet new people. My favorite sport is soccer (: . I like any type of music cx . I like going to the beach. Well I love food o; ♥  . My favorite colors are blue and red. I have two sisters ,  I like spending time with my family usually the Sundays because we go to different places (: . I like to take pictures , I'm taking professional photography classes and it's fun ♥ .I like to dance. I'm starting to like high school , all my classes are easy and fun . I like to learn new things everyday (: . If you see me at school say hi i'll say hi back (: . I'm a good student , I'm always trying to get good grades and to focus more in class . I live in National City . Next year my parents are planning on moving to Eastlake /: .  
Well thats pretty much it. ((;✌

No comments:

Post a Comment