Sunday, August 18, 2013

                                              
                                                       For English

  Well there are many goals I have for myself like making him mine, and loosing weight, and looking pretty, but most of all making it through life everyday and promising myself to do my best to stay alive.
    So one goal I have set for myself right now is to make it through high school, and I mean make it out alive, and to graduate and go to UC Riverside college. Offcourse I have many other goals but my main is to graduate from high school. I wanna make my family proud, and I will do this by studying, passing my classes, getting good grades, and believing in myself that I can make it.


                                                                ( I really hope I become pretty some day and lose weight :) cause I really wanna make him mine) well thanks for your time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment