Sunday, August 4, 2013

Francisco Velazquez

         Hello, my name is Francisco Velazquez. I am 14 years old. I am a student athlete at Sweetwater High School. I am the middle child of three children. I have two brothers, one is 16 and the other is 9. I live with my mom and my step dad. 
        I have many interest. Some of my hobbies are going to parties and having fun with my friends. I also enjoy listening to music. Some of the artist I like are Tyga, Yg, Sage the Gemini, Drake, Meek Mill, French Montana, Lil Wayne, etc. My main interest and hobby is playing football. I`ve been playing football since I was in first grade. I first played football for Lincoln Acres elementary school. I currently play football for the National City Diablos. When I play football I feel like nothing else matters and all the drama and worries goes away.                         I am a very determined, hard working person. I strive to accomplish my goals and won't quite until I have succeeded. I put all my effort into everything I do and try very hard to do well in school. I don`t have a favorite subject although I do enjoy certain subjects more then others. I hope to one day go to a university and playing collage football. Then after that, going to the N.F.L and graduating a university with a degree. I have high expectations for myself and I plan on accomplishing my goals and meeting those expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment