Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Comparing the Outsiders to my life

My life compared to the book "The Outsiders" can relate because I have cousins that were and some are still in gangs, in my personal opinion I don't think gangs are a nice thing to play around with just because once you get in one there's no way out it's either you stay or you die I mean that's my perspective of gangs. Another thing is that Pony boy's parents were killed in a car crash that's another thing I can relate kind of, see my parents didn't die in a car crash but somehow is similar since it talks about death. My mom passed away 5 years ago well because she had diabetes and she refused to go to the doctor, in the other hand my dad is still alive and whenever I go visit him I think to myself "I'm glad my dad is alive because at least I can feel like I haven't lost both of my parents" and to be honest I don't see my dad that much but I still love him a lot there's no day that I forget how much I love him and how important he is. Anyways, like pony boy lives with his brothers I can relate to that too except I don't live with my brothers I live with my sister and honestly she has done everything she can to keep us united just like soda pop sticks up to pony boy so does my sister. Just to think that a 23 year old girl has done everything to keep her little sister to get to eat and the change to go to school takes a lot of effort. 
Well there's my comparing to the book "The Outsiders" 

No comments:

Post a Comment