Monday, August 19, 2013

My Three Goals

        

  My First goal that I will try to make in high school is getting my grades up higher this year. The one this tutoring after school to get my math grade up. I will also try and not get disturbed anymore by friends and class mates and pay for attention to the lesson so I could see what's going on. My second goal this year is to practice my volleyball skills so I could be really good and be ready for next year try outs since I was too late this year to try out .One thing I will do to achieve this goal is practice every weekend and I could still be active. I will practice more with my cousin since she's on the varsity team at her school and she'll help me out and make me a better player. Third goal is trying to not get an F or a D in my math class. I'll go to math tutoring Tuesdays and Thursdays to get more help. I'll try and practice my dividing since I'm not very good at it and need some practice on which helps because there is some dividing in math problems. Lastly, my last reason for this goal is to make sure to get as much help as possible and ask more questions.hat I will do to achieve this goal is not to be shy to ask for help. I'm willing to go to math tutoring on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Also, to make sure I get better on my dividing. Lastly, make sure to get as much help in class as possible and ask more questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment