Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My looking back Survey: My Mom

     For this survey I interview my mom, since she always gives my advice even before I went to high school. I asked her the first question, about the 2 or three things she learn in high school why there were important. She said always have time to study and do your homework because it can help you get good grades and a better education and never get distracted by other stuff other than school work.
     For the second question, she told me that she would study more so she would of gone to a better college. The third question, my mom said her teachers from her electives because it taught her to be more advanced in high school and the outside world. The last question I told her, she told me that to always do your best and never hang out with the people who don't want to study or you'll get lazy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment