Sunday, August 18, 2013

                                                   For English Support
 
 
For the book The outsiders, nothing has been related to the book from my life style. I do not know someone in my life that has been related to this book. But my cousin has been in a gang before and told me that it was hard because he couldn't pass other territories, and had to stay within his boundries. At first I was shocked when he told me but as he started to talk about it , I became more and more interested with his stories. Also he told me that his gang and the other gangs weren't even aloud to even look at each other.(Imagine that!) Now I don't remember the name of his gang or I don't even think he told me but all I remember is that he was in one and it was pretty tragic dealing with all the drugs, and getting in trouble, or trying to stay out of trouble. I mean I couldn't of been able to gone through this. Well that's  what my cousin angel told me. I know I didn't speak much about it but he really didn't say anything that was similar to the book.

1 comment: