Thursday, August 1, 2013


Hello, my name is Vanessa Torres.
  I'm a 14 years old freshman who lives in National City, CA.
 I was born in Coronado Island, I have one brother, one sister, a sister-in-law, and an amazing nephew. I live in a small apartment with my sister and parents, we have two little Chihuahua dogs Mimi and Lily. My favorite thing to do in school is to hang out with my friends and talk about our weekend, also I like to be with my family and "Facebook" in my spare time, go out and walk for a little.
About my personality I'm a very friendly person, I like to meet new people from other places but sometimes I'm kinda shy.
My two favorites color are purple and blue, I'm a really big fan of "Reik" a pop Latin music group.
I really love going to the beach, drink Coke and eat soup. When I'm home I really hate cleaning the house I'm too lazy for that, but I like to cook for myself and sometimes for my family too. I like music a lot and dancing too, I like to watch scary movies at night with my sister.
In school my favorite subject is Math because I really think I'm good at that, I also love to drawn when I feel sad or lonely, I'm a very creative person.
I really enjoy going to Tijuana to visit my family.
My favorite candy are Jolly Ranchers. 
When it's rainy outside I like to stay in bed and eat hot things like chocolate or soup.
My two favorites characters are Sponge Bob square pants ( I always wanted to try a Krabby Patty jeje :] ) and Mickey Mouse.
My very favorite fruit is Peach. I like flowers. My favorite animals are cats and of course dogs. My favorite movie is "Thirteen going on to  thirty".
At least I just wanted to let my classmates know not to be shy if they want to talk to me :)    

1 comment:

  1. I really like this blog of yours, it tells a lot about you.. you dont have a title though, but its okay, I guess.. XD

    ReplyDelete