Friday, August 2, 2013

Kelvyn Medellin



Hey, my name is Kelvyn Medellini like to play soccer with my friends and my cousins in Tj in the streets.
After we are done playing we like to go eat tacos in the corner of where my grandmothers house.
I love to eat if i could eat the 24 hours of the day.
I like to play soccer with my friends and family.
I wouldn't say I am a normal person but I guess everybody is different in the own way.
Many people think that I am dumb or stupid but I would say that I am pretty smart kid.
Also many people think that I am American or white but I am actually Mexican and I like to talk spanish more than English because i just feel more confident speaking in my first language.
In the weekends I like to go to my grandparents house where all my of family goes.
The adults, my mom, aunt, grandmother, and one of my big cousins, talk in the kitchen while they make food, me and my cousin play videogames in my grandmothers room, and the little kids play in the living room, at night when the adults have made the food we all go to the kitchen and eat.
I like to go to six flags and other theme parks with my aunts and cousins.
I like to at Robertos taco shop and order a california burrito or carne asada fries.
Also i like to play videogames add me in xbox live if u want my gamer tag is fREShhh06 :D.
I like to listen to corridos and other music wich i donnt remember what its called.
When i graduate from highschool i would like to go to a university and graduate specializing on i dont know to support my family and one day i would like to stat a family of my own.
I have wonderful mother , a brother who is 22 yrs. old, and two dogs, kika and daisy, i had another one her name was whitey but i call her gorda but she died last year when she got sick.
Thats all i have to say about me so Bye ;D.


No comments:

Post a Comment