Friday, August 2, 2013

Rey-chel not Ru-shell

Haii!!Ohayogosaimasu! Anyeong! Hola! Bonjour! Kamusta? Lol.
So WELCOME! I guess. If you're wondering who I am, sit back 'cause I'm gonna tell you basic informations about me.
          My mom named me Rachelle, Rachelle Nisperos (Rey-chel), but teachers call me Ru-shell XP. I was born on October 08,1998 and right now, I am fourteen. My mom's name is Cherry Escano and my dad is Julius Escano, yeah we have different last names but I'm not adopted. Lol . Don't even think about it. I'm not gonna explain how my last name is different from my mom's and dad's, I think it's too personal; hey, I have the right not to tell everything right? They should make an amendment like "Don't tell too personal infos about you" XD. Anyways, I have an annoying brother who is one year younger than me, he gets on my nerves 'cause he shows-off a lot!But I miss him 'cause he's in the Philippines and he won't be coming here for two to three months. In addition, I promoted from National City Middle (yay! Kingsmen!) and I am a freshman here at Sweetwater Union High School. I actually did pretty good when I was in middle school so I believe I'll do great here at SUHI.
Me when I was in second grade

          I was born and grew in the Philippines and when I turned thirteen, my dad petitioned me and my mom; so I do know Filipino and I speak it more than English. And Basically, It's my first year here and I'm still trying to learn new things about this country like who George Washington was and what happened between wars (I didn't know these things back then).

          For my favorite food, I LOVE ice cream, vanilla flavor; it's my comfort food. I'm really glad that ice cream was invented; I really like eating ice cream, I just don't overeat cause I might get diabetes. Lol. I like Bluish White and Red for my favorite color, I find Bluish White relaxing and when I see Red, I feel powerful. In school, my favorite subjects are Math, World History, Science and English; well basically everything EXCEPT PE, I don't like PE. Although it's not a real class, I still don't like PE; I like running though, just not the mile. I am really fond of pets, I love dogs. They are really sweet and loving but for now, I don't have any pets because our landlady won't let us have one and my parents say that they can be a hassle. 

   
Yeah, I drew this one
     I have an interest in music, sports and arts. I listen to Goot Music, Filipino Songs, and a little bit of One Direction songs. I play guitar and lyre (I was in Drum & Lyre once) and I also know how to read notes in piano; aside from those skills, I want to learn how to pay ukulele just for fun. I play badminton and volleyball and in fact, I was a volleyball player when I was in middle school and I want to try out for the volleyball team this year.I also am planning to learn how to play soccer. I have no idea if it's a sport, but I like bowling too.


         When I have nothing to do, I just sing although I don't really have a nice voice, I play guitar and try to learn new songs in guitar, or I just read. Did I mention that I like reading? If not, then let me tell you this: I'm one of the people who enjoys reading for their free time. I love reading fiction books which means I like reading books that are far from reality and won't happen in real life, yeah, I like those things; they make my imagination work. Sometimes, you need things that can make your brain be creative. People actually recommend me to read Hunger Games; they say it's a fantastic book and if that is so, I'll include it in my "To Read List". But as  much as I like reading informational books like Facts about insects, animals, peoples brain etc., It's also my delight to read teen magazines and guides like Candy (a Filipino teen magazine). 

         As a whole person, yes I am quiet, but there are times that you can't just make me stop from talking especially when I'm explaining something in Filipino; I love playing guitar, I love music (especially Filipino music), arts, sports like volleyball and badminton. I'm patient but I have a limit of course, I like reading and I like to be in quiet places at times like the library. Sometimes, I want to be alone, other times, I feel like socializing. I like balancing things and debates too. I am also a friendly person, I greet people, but when I'm not in the mood like if I woke up on the wrong side of bed or if I'm frustrated, I ignore people and I do't really talk to them. In addition, I'm a fan of Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson of One Direction.
So I think this is it; I think I've written enough about myself.Thanks for reading..! 
One more thing, try talking to me, maybe we could be friends. (; Okay bye for now!
Sayonara! Arigato! Salamat!Gracias! Xie xie! Thankyouu.. :p
          
         
          




          

     
         



   






No comments:

Post a Comment