Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Jazmine Regalado *:



  Hi , well my name is Jazmine Regalado I am a shy person but i'm really social at times when I get to know you more I am 14 years old , I was born in San Diego, Logan Heights next to Chicano Park. And I think introducing my family is a good way to start. My father is a chef at Luna Grill at Otay Ranch my dad and his workers make some make some bomb food over there. Everyday my dad has problems at work, but either way he always knows how to face them, and he has a passion for soccer his favorite team is Chivas because obviously he is from Guadalajara. And my momma bear is hilarious when at serious times she is like my twin because we look alike, from what I heard everybody says I look like her which I doubt and what can I say about her shes my idol I look up to her because she's always inspired me to do well at school I haven't got the grades she expects from me but this year i'm gonna improve in my grades just for her and me going to college. My mom likes cooking a lot whenever my friends come over she is always telling them if they want to eat and of course their answer is '' no thank you I just came from eating '' either way 10 minutes later she walks up in my room and brings us food what can I say about her she always wants my friends and I looking healthy ! her favorite soccer team is Mexico, because she is from Acapulco at the age of 18 she came to live in the United States since my mom didn't have enough money to pay rent a lady named Aurelia my mom lived with her for about 2 - 3 months then after that my mom would have a job as a babysitter. Now about my 2 little brothers they get in my nerves everyday but either way I still love them. My life would be incomplete with out them, each day when they meet a new person they always have a compliment for them, they are over protected with me not even my parents, they always make my decisions for my own and my parents go along with it once you know them you'll love them but not more than me. Now about my 19 year old sister well she got a scholarship and now she is in college at San Diego City College in Downtown she has a passion for soccer just like my dad she plays soccer in college and their going to be traveling from place to place i'm going to miss her, and she even has a GPA of 3.5 and people may call her a nerd but she doesn't get offended over that because she always says at least she isn't an airhead and the metaphor for that is dumb. Therefore I explained my whole family now so i'm going to talk about me now, I am a fan of Prince Royce and Mana i'm all about bachata and 90's music and a little bit from the popular music from now days, a nickname i've always been called since 5th grade is chappis for no reason, well I love chocolate with all my guts especially Hershey almonds, I have a passion for singing and running I know people might say i'm really skinny but i'm just trying to be in shape, i'm not a normal person when you get to know me I am gonna be like an unknown species to you I will be hilarious once you get to know me but if you get on my bad side you won't like it because it isn't pretty, I need to learn on controlling my attitude towards others, my goal of the year is to be more sociable with my classmates and have good grades and I am shy in the beginning of school years but once I fit in with everyone I can be really social well right now in class i'm really but really quiet I don't like making teachers mad or disappointed in me because I just feel like if their going to hate me. And now as you've read all this you can tell that my family and I are fans of soccer. People might call me a paisa but it doesn't offend me because I love the way I am and i'm not going to let anyone change me but me. I'm not going to say I have the perfect life everyone seems to have, but I have happiness in mines and even thought finding it is hard we all deserve it '' We all deserve happiness. Sometimes it just takes a painful journey to help you find it, so that you can truly cherish and appreciate it. '' well now you know alittle bit about myself and my family thank you for taking your time on reading this bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment