Saturday, August 10, 2013

l o o k i n g b a c k

 For The Looking Back Survey, I Have Interviewed My Mom,. My mom believes that everything in high school was important, But most of all she said math because math is everywhere and its not only important in school but in life. Another thing that is important in high school is paying attention in all classes, paying attention will get you a very good education because without education you have no living. One last thing that was important to my mom was time. Time was important to her because you can never get it back when its gone. Time is everything.
 If my mom was able to travel back in time she would change her mentality About School and she would've took school more seriously.

Mr. Garcia Was one of the teachers that she learned from the most. He took the time to teach my mom step by step and comprehend math.
 My moms advice to all of you is "Always ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask and take any and all opportunities possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment