Thursday, August 15, 2013

"Looking Back" survey

Ok so I ask my dad,Alfredo Valencia 4 questions about his high school one of the question was-what were two or three most important thing you learned in high school? And he said that the number one thing was disipline he just to go to the same school I went for 6 years back in Mexico "institute tlaquepaque" It was a monjas school ): yeah they hate us.question number 2 was -if you could travel back in time,what would you change? He ditch class a lot to go to the gym and to party's (that's how school works over there) and he drop out from high school.
Question 3- what teacher did you learned the most from? He mentioned
professor Coronado,his math teacher he said he was really good giving advices and he let them eat in class. He was my math teacher to,but I didn't like him becouse he slap me in the face be becouse I was sleeping in his class (: and lastly he said to stay in high school becouse those years are the best. 

That's a picture of my dad when he was 14 

No comments:

Post a Comment