Friday, August 2, 2013

Paola's Blog

   

Hi My Name Is Paola. I Am 14 Years Old I Was Born On May 7 1999, At The Paradise Valley Hospital at 8:06 p.m. I Am Shy At First But Onces You Get To Know Me I Am Weird & Out Going. 

I Am A Freshman. I Am A Student At Sweetwater High School. School Has Been Okay, I Like All My Classes. I Am A Very Shy Girl. I Am Very Quiet When It Comes To Talking To Other People I Dont Know. My Favorite Subject In School Is Math I Dont Know Why But Since I Was A Little Girl I Remember That I Always Use To Like Math. When I Grow Up I Want To Be... Well Right Now I Dont Know What I Would Like To Be. But Forsure I Want To Me Someone In Life. I Just Really Need To Focus In School Right Now & Later On In Life I Will Know What I Would Like To Do In Life. I Am This After School Program Called Colorguard. I Like To Practice Colorguard When I Am At Home Beacuse Practice Makes Perfect. 

I Am A Twin. I Am The 4th Out Of 5 Kids. I Love My Family But Sometimes They Get On My Nerves & Get Annoying But I Still Love Them To Death. I Have 2 Brothers & 2 Sisters. I Live With My Mom, My 2 Brothers & 2 Sisters & My Grandpa. I LOVE LOVE Dogs So I Have Two Dogs They Are Both Girls & Their Names Are Delilah & Daisy <3. I Love Playing With My Dogs.

 I Love Food. I Love Chips & Candy. Any Kind Of Chips I Would Eat Them Lol. When It Comes To Eating The Candy I Am Very Picky. I Love Listening To Music. I Like All Types Of Music. Except Country Music Lol.  I Like This Band Called The Wanted I Like Their Songs :) Sometimes I Am Lazy. When Its Comes To Cleaning My House I Am Really Lazy & I Dont Like To Clean Soo What I Do Is Clean  The Part Of My House That Is Less Dirty So I Wont Have To Clean Alot. Lol I Hate HATE Washing The Dishes.  I Know Mostly Everybody Hate Washing Dishes.

 My Favorite Color Purple. In My Free Time I Use It To Go On Facebook & Watch T.V.  I Like To Watch Novelas Thats All I Watch. I Often Watch Cartoons But I Most Of The Time I Watch Novelas & Sometimes I Like To Watch Movies. I Like Scary Movies But I Just Dont Like Watching Them At Night. Well Yeah Thats All About Me :)(; 



No comments:

Post a Comment