Sunday, August 11, 2013

Interviewing My Mom (:

This weekend, I interviewed my mom about her high school experiences. She said that the two most important things she learned in high school was to stay to her self and get good grades. These things were so important because there was no drama and she could focus on graduating from high school. If my mom could have traveled back in time, she would work on getting a Track and Field scholarship to make her high school experience better. The teacher that she learned the most from was Ms. Floyd, her English and PE teacher, because she would never let her give up and taught her that hard work & dedication pays off. The advice my mom would give to us high school students is to stay out of drama, do your home work, and study hard to get some where in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment