Friday, August 2, 2013

About Khalila Johnson (:

Hi, my full name is Khalila Regine Johnson. My friends call me "Lila," "Lei Lei," or "Wiz Khalila," xD but I mostly go by Khalila. (: I'm currently 13 years old, going on 14 in November.
For about 7 years, I was an only child with both of my parents, but now with only my dad I have younger siblings. My sister Jocelyn & my brother Joshua, they're twins. ;3 I rarely get to see them because they live in Texas. /: but when I do see them, I try my best to spend as much time as I can with them. Even though sometimes they get on my last nerve! But that's what siblings are for right? (':
When I was in 6th grade, I fell in love with basketball & cheer. Currently, I'm not on any teams but this year I plan on playing basketball. Then for my sophomore year I plan on trying out for cheer. ^-^
One person that I look up to the most is my mom. She's a single mother & she raised me all by her self. She currently works full ordinary work hours & then every Friday night she goes to school to get her Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. Also even though we aren't best friends anymore, I look up to my old best friend too. He would always tell me when I'm doing wrong & he would always help me with my problems. Even if we aren't best friends anymore, I consider him my one & only true best friend I ever had.
On my free time, I like to just lay down & listening to music especially when I'm having a bad day. ;3 I like a little bit of everything. I like reggae, r&b, rap, etc. {: Usually though, I listen to like Ciara, Beyonce, Sage the Gemini, Chris Brown, etc. My favorite class is history because I learn something different everyday. :b Some of my favorite foods are California Rolls, Pizza, Chinese Food, Canoles, Takis, etc.
Well I can go on forever saying my favorite foods, but overall I just love food. xD <3 My favorite colors are teal & red. ;3 Well that's a little about me, bye! ((: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment