Sunday, August 11, 2013

About My Sister-in-Law :)

       -Many people say, that High School is the worst thing even if your a freshman. Well things have changed  but, when you get advice from somebody who alredy went through High School you could follow their steps. My sister-in-law, Samira, helped me get through many challanges even when I needed help with a subject. Samira is a good personto me, who has teached me the  most on learning to be creative, she answers many questions I have for her. Samira, told me that the two important things she learned about High School was Electricity, and that in class the teacher expected you to do the best and that they didn't have to tell you to do so. She said that if she could go back in time, she would leave it as it is, that she learned from the best which was the best mistakes, and teachers. One teacher she learned from th most, was a math teacher Mr.llamas because, he wasn't just a Math teacher he was also, was a friend and someone you could count on for any questions you had even if it was with any other subjects.The advice my Sister-in-Law gave me was to stay away from truble makers, and not to get in truble, to enjoy every single minute of High School!!!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment