Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Goal ~Francisco Velazquez

         I have many goals in life like going to a  university, being an excellent student and an outstanding football player. One of my goals for this semester is to become an excellent student. Being an excellent student is more then just getting good grades to me. In order to be an excellent student you need to have a positive attitude towards your teachers and classmates, put all your effort into your assignments in order to get the highest score possible and attend school everyday. I plan an accomplishing this goal one step at a time. The first step I will take to accomplishing this goal is not getting distracted in class and giving my teacher my undivided attention. I will also complete all my class work and homework. Another step I will take to becoming an excellent student is trying to never be late or absent to class so I will not miss any assignments. I have set this goal and I plan on accomplishing it one step at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment