Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hey my name is Jasmine Lopez-Graciano and I'm a freshmen at Sweetwater High School , and yes I'm Mexican. I might not say that I'm normal but somehow I believed that I'm sort of weird , well I'm not so weird when I barely get to know someone but once I really get to know somebody I'll get used to that person and I'll start talking to that person. I'm a very nice person and I like helping people a lot.
Although I believe I should start talking about my family first well I live with my sister a dog and a cute cat , my sister is been taking care of me for about three years now. My sister means the whole world to me , she taught me that everything in life is possible and honestly I look up to her a lot I hope to be like her when I grow up. Well I haven't really talked about my mom and dad and the reason why I haven't said a word about them is because my mom passed away five years ago , she meant the whole world to me and she still does even though she's not watching me grow up in person and to be honest it really hurts but I believe she's still watching over me and my sister. She was wonderful women even though I didn't really know my mom that well but I believe she was more than that. Anyways , now is dads turn well he's always been there for me since I was born and honestly I don't think I could ever ask for more because that shows that he is a true man and take responsibilities for what he made. He also means the world to me because well he's my dad and I love him and even though I don't get to see him everyday my love for him is very powerful. Whenever we go see him I notice that he always gets happy once we arrive and honestly I prefer to see him smile then see him depressed because I know that mom's dead really impacted him but what matter now is that he's happy and healthy. But although I'm happy living with my sister because she's practically a mom to me she had done everything to keep us together and alive. She already finished college and I'm very proud of her because she went to college even though she was taking care of me and that takes a lot of responsibilities and I'm very very proud of her.
I like a lot of different kind of bands and most people think I'm weird because I like rock music , but me and my friends are obsessed with bands we honestly don't care what people say about us. Well anyways one of my favorite bands are Pierce the veil and Sleeping with Sirens , I like them because for a moment I feel like I'm ignoring the whole world and just focusing on the lyrics. Music is a very powerful thing in my life because well I feel like I can express myself to anybody whenever I'm listening to music I'm not very sure if that made sence but for me music is my life. Also , I like Of mice & men , Mayday Parade , Artist vs. Poet , Falling in Reverse , Panic at the disco! , Paramore , The cab , Woe it's me , As blood runs thick , Toxic Holocaust , Forever the sickest kids , A day to remember , Blessthefall , For all those sleeping , Miss may I , The devil wears Prada , I set my Friends on fire , I see stars and etc.
Well my friends mean a lot to me especially because they've always been there for me no matter how silly things sound they're always there for me and I'm always going to be there for them. However we don't really know if we're going to be friends for ever but I'm hoping that we will, they've help me a lot because I've lost friends before either because they moved or I was making stupid decisions and choosing the wrong people over true friends and I honestly realized that the friends I'm with right now I really want them to be my friends forever. I don't think I want to lose more friends because of my stupid decisions although I'm a very shy person so sometimes I wonder how do I make friends , most people don't really know my name because I'm that shy girl in the classroom that doesn't talk and listens to the teacher talk but somehow I need to step out of my shell and start talking more during class and outside of class. Anyways I love food especially junk food or anything that looks good, for example like candy and pancakes they're my favorite type of food. I don't have more stuff to say so bye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment