Sunday, August 11, 2013

"Looking Back" Survey, Interviewing my Step Dad

         I interviewed my step dad and these were his answers. He said that the things he learned in high school were to not cheat and to not bully people. He said that not cheating was important because in the long run, cheating won`t help you learn. He also said that it was very important to not bully people because all you are doing is creating problems. He learned that cheating won`t help in the future because you`ll never learned the material so you won`t understand it if you see it in the future. He said that he learned that bullying isn`t going to lead to a bright future. My step dad said that if he could go back in time and change something, he would change his attitude towards school and not commit the same mistakes like cheating, bullying, and not playing attention. My dad said that he learned the most from his teacher Mr. Mosley. He said that he learned the most from Mr.Mosley because he always had a positive attitude towards my dad and always believed in him. The advice my dad would give us high school students is to not make the same mistakes he did, treat people the way you want to be treated, and to pay attention when people are trying to teach you something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment