Monday, August 5, 2013

Brianna Contreras :)))

                                                              This is Me. :))))

  *****************************************************************************

    "We should all start to live before we get old. Fear is stupid so are regrets." - Marilyn Monroe
                              
         I don't know what to blog about lol but i guess i can tell you something about myself. I love reading books and drinking coffee.Yeah i know im too young but i love it. when i get a job i want my first job to be at a record store or a coffe shop or a bookstore that's one of the things Ive always wanted to do. 

        “Let’s unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words.” - Anonymous 

I got four Best friends there names are alexis , angelica, zoraya and giselle, no matter what were there for each other no matter what happens between us. I got one brother and three sister's and a mom and a dad, they drive me a little insane but all ur family does. Im starting to love Highschool it's okay i guess, but the lunch lines are just so long ugh. The one person i trust with my life that will always be my partner in crime, is my cousin jaelynn, were alike in s many ways it's crazy were so close were even going to the one direction concert on Sunday :). I've had alot of ups and downs and i'm so happy that's she's always been there for me. I'm thinking about trying out for the Freshman's Volleyball team and i'm very excited. All my life Ive always been wanting to play, i would always watch some games on the T.V and now im finally stepping up and trying out.
        
         Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” - Cassie from Skins

What makes me happy is my friends,family, music and food. Music has changed my life in so many ways,when i'm sad,happy,excited or stressed some kind of music always turns my situation even better, and if you ask what music i like,Well i like all kinds of music but i guess i like indie and pop my favorites are Marina And the Diamonds , Lana Del Rey , Nirvanna , and Pink Floyd.

    "I know all these will be stories someday. And our pictures will be become old photographs. But right now these moments are not stories.This is happening..This one moment when you know ur not a sad story. you are alive!" - Perks of Being a Wallflower

Well this is pretty much me,not that much but everything i could think of right now. I Talked about my family friends and pretty much everything i love. I'm also finally on joining volleyball and it's very exciting.This is me and all the stuff i am,love and do.

**********************************************************************************

                                                                            The End.








 


No comments:

Post a Comment